At Bright Solicitors, we take a can-do approach to your commercial needs. Acting predominantly for owner-managed businesses, we understand the time and cost pressures that you face on a daily basis.
Our experienced and specialist Commercial team can help you with:
• Assisting on all legal aspects of company acquisitions, disposals, mergers and investment.
• Negotiating and drafting commercial supply agreements for both domestic and international markets.
• Drafting and improving on terms and conditions for supply of goods and/or services to consumers.
• Advising on business protection, including Shareholder / Partnership agreements.
• Intellectual property rights registration.
• Drafting employment contracts.
• Advising on transfer of staff from one owner to the next (TUPE).
• Advising on employment disputes.
We believe in providing advice that is easy to understand, beneficial to your business and fit for purpose.
Our team has a wealth of experience in dealing with commercial law, providing practical advice, helping you to both make and save money whilst managing risk by developing better business practices.
We know that each business is different. Because of this, we offer tailored packages and payment terms to suit you.