This is an exciting opportunity for a highly focused and driven individual to join a busy, modern and expanding local law firm. We operate within Plymouth and the surrounding areas and we are looking for committed administrative support within our Finance Department.
• Administering completions
• Processing outgoing Office and Client account payments
• Identify and research incoming Office and Client account payments
• Reconciling client and office bank accounts
• Adhoc credit control
• Assisting with the SRA Audit
• Deposit incoming cheques
• Communicate with clients or fee earners regarding payment information when required
• Raise sales invoices
• Post Purchase Ledger entries
• The role is almost entirely computer based, so a high understanding of technology and an ability to pick up new software systems efficiently and effectively is crucial.
• Some level of accounts experience.
• Some level of Legal specific accounts experience is necessary, including some knowledge of the solicitor’s accounts rules.
Job Type: Full Time (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
Location: Studio 5-11, 5 Millbay Road, Plymouth, PL1 3LF
Salary: Dependant on level of qualification and experience
Start Date: Immediate