We have now closed applications for this position. Please send your CV to HR@brightllp.co.uk to be considered for future vacancies.
This is an exciting opportunity for a focused and professional individual to join a busy, modern and expanding local law firm. We operate within Plymouth and the surrounding areas and we are looking for committed administrative assistance within our support team.
Main Purpose of the Job:
1. To provide Administrative support to Bright (South West) LLP.
2. To provide legal and administrative support to various teams for the processes during client onboarding and following completion.
3. To provide ad hoc support where needed in a HR and Finance capacity.
Key Tasks Include:
1. Legal Assistant Duties
This role includes supporting solicitors with a variety of tasks, including file opening and ID checks with the use of the case management system.
2. Finance Duties
This role also includes supporting our finance department with closing files and clearing balances from the accounts ledger.
3. General Tasks
• To arrange copying, facsimile transmissions, filing and scanning facilities, as required
• Answering the telephone
• To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ documentation and information
• To undertake other clerical and administrative duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
• To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development
• To cover reception where appropriate
• To retrieve files from storage, deliver daily banking or administer recorded delivery when appropriate
• The role will be largely computer based, so a high understanding of technology and an ability to pick up new software systems efficiently and effectively is crucial
• Some level of office based administrative experience is preferable
The ideal candidate will be happy to take on a variety of tasks without complaint and work effectively as part of a team.
Job Type: Full Time Office Based Role (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
Location: Studio 5-11, 5 Millbay Road, Plymouth, PL1 3LF
Salary: Dependant on level of qualification and experience
Start Date: Immediate
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please send your CV to HR@brightllp.co.uk