Assistant Business Administrator
The role will be to work alongside the Practice Manager and CEO, it is a new role for an enthusiastic, intuitive and self-motivated candidate who is keen to take on a varied position within legal support services.
Every day is different, and your duties could range in any one day from general facilities issues to setting up documents on the case management system; and moving furniture on the way.
Your duties will include:
• Day to day general office/facilities support.
• Day to day software and website administration.
• Day to day support within accounts administration and record keeping.
• Day to day marketing support including contributing to the creation of social media content and assisting with co-ordinating marketing campaigns.
• Administration within the HR function, including facilitating training, maintaining personnel records etc.
• Ensuring compliance across the firm and within the teams.
• Health and Safety.
All candidates will need to have strong IT skills and a qualification within Business Studies is preferable. You should be able to express a keen interest and understanding in business management.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
Location: Studio 5-11, 5 Millbay Road, Plymouth, PL1 3LF
Salary: Dependant on level of qualification and experience
Start Date: Immediate