Buying a home can be one of the most stressful times in your life but it doesn’t have to be when you use Bright Solicitors.
We understand that buying a home will be the biggest financial decision you are likely to make in your lifetime. When it comes to moving home, you need a property conveyancer that you can trust to manage the process from start to finish.
Our Residential Property team is one of the largest and most experienced in Devon. We all know that you want to move with the minimum amount of fuss and we are committed to providing a friendly, proactive and professional service to all of our clients.
Our team has a range of diverse skill sets to deal with not only sales and purchases, but also remortgages, transfers of equity (when you want to change the names on the deeds to a property), buy-to-let mortgages (when you are letting property), equity release remortgages/purchases, shared ownership, right to buy purchases (when you buy your house from the Council/Local Authority) and lease extensions. We also can create Powers of Attorney if you are not going to be around when your transaction gets underway.
Call us today to see how we can help you with your move.
• The average transaction takes 8 – 12 weeks. Completion can take place sooner or later than this depending on the parties in the chain.
• A mortgage offer can come in at any time during a transaction so may not necessarily arrive at Stage 6.
• A completion date can only be agreed once Stages 1-6 have been completed for all parties in the chain.
• Your buildings insurance must be in place from exchange of contracts unless you are buying a flat.
• Once you have exchanged you can then make firm bookings for your removals and give notice on your rental property, or make any other arrangements for moving. If you make any arrangements before exchange of contracts and the date changes this could mean you incur additional costs.