Bright Solicitors have a friendly and approachable Private Client Team who are dedicated to looking after your personal and business interests by helping you safeguard your assets for the next generation.
We deal with a wide range of matters ranging from the preservation of assets to wills, trusts and powers of attorney. We take pride in getting to know and understand our clients and their families, and are committed to providing tailored advice.
Some of the work which we undertake includes:
- Preparation of Wills.
- Powers of Attorney, including the registration and revocation of EPAs and LPAs for Property and Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare.
- Court of Protection advice, including applications for a Deputy.
- Succession and Estate Planning and advice on Tax Planning during lifetime and on death.
- Estate Administration (Probate) including tax-related issues and the creation of Deeds of Variation.
- Creation and administration of Trusts, both Lifetime Trusts and Wills Trusts.