HR & Employment
WHY CHOOSE BRIGHT SOLICITORS
We understand the challenges that come with being an employer, whether you are taking on your first employee, growing your workforce or restructuring. Our team can help with drafting your contracts and policies, and advise you on how to implement them.
We can help with issues from family, holiday and sickness absence, equality in the workplace, re-organisation and restructuring, to performance management, disciplinary and grievance matters. If you are buying or selling a business we can help with the employment implications of transferring or acquiring the workforce. We can also assist with the arrangements that apply to self-employed and contracted workers.
IN PARTICULAR WE CAN HELP WITH:
- Preparing or reviewing your existing employment contracts for all levels of employee, including director’s service agreements
- Drafting and implementing policies, procedure and practice
- Providing day to day HR and employment law advice
- Performance management, disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Family, holiday and sickness absence management
- Equality in the workplace
- Data protection and privacy issues
- Transferring or acquiring employees as part of a business transfer, contracting in or contracting out
- Re-organisation, redundancy and termination
- Employment status and arrangements with contractors