Mergers & Acquisition
Bright Solicitors act for a variety of individuals, owner managed and privately owned companies on sales and purchases both domestic and internationally.
We have an experienced team with an enviable reputation focused on clear, practical and commercial advice with client service at the forefront.
We believe a successful and smooth completion arises when a team approach is adopted. We therefore always look to build long term relationships with clients as evidenced by a number of clients with repeat instructions.
We work with clients in respect of our costs proceeding on either the basis of time based or fixed fees.
Our corporate service deal with advice to clients on:
- Acquisitions & disposals of share capital in companies
- Acquisitions and disposals of businesses and assets
- Private Equity Investments
- Share Option Arrangements
Some of our more recent deals include:
- Advising on the £8 million sale of dBs Music UK Holdings Limited to a private equity firm
- Advising London and Plymouth based Darwin Acquisitions and The Key Support Services Limited on acquisition of educational software firm Ortoo Technologies
- Advising on the sale of one of the UK’s largest affiliate market companies in sale to private equity backed US buyer